Started in 2011, Pacific ‘Āina Management, LLC started as a small sized licensed full service lawn and landscape contractor. Over the years we our team and services have grown much like the plant materials we grow and maintain- as we have rooted our firm into the community with supporting our local trade-organizations and community outreach projects. As of 2017- Pacific ‘Āina Management has offered wholesale nursery plant materials to landscape contractors, builders, developers and community associations located on the Gold Coast of Hawaii alike. We are pleased to service the entire Island of Hawai’i.
Pacific ‘Āina Management specializes in the green industry because our team offers tailored landscape design-build services for clients, assisting our clients in the planning and implementation phases of multi-family communities or master-planned communities. Who are our clients:
- Home Owner Associations
- Private residence or community Property Managers
- Private owners
We have succeeded with our clients by offering diverse but specialized planning and construction services. Examples of what Pacific ‘Āina Management offers:
- Conceptualizing and preparing detailed landscape, hardscape and irrigation construction drawings for a new single-family residence in Kukio resort
- Working with a land owner who is master-planning a new subdivision of single-family residences and needs a design-build landscape design and project management firm able to provide site project management of the design. With our contacts we are able to work together with our established team of professionals to plan and executing the planning phases of a project and assist with the landscape development including growing plant materials in large quantities and constructing the designs and subsequently maintaining the improvements upon completion of the project.
- Coordinating with a builder to contract grow plant materials for 40 new single family homes which they intend on installing themselves or by other speciality contractors
- Completing a design-build contract to design, renovate an existing irrigation system for 100 stations and post-construction irrigation management for a more established community’s irrigation system with industry-trending two-wire technology to provide efficiency.
Pacific ‘Āina Management strives to provide current and trending solutions to our clients that are financially feasible while maintaining overall quality standards and expectations. To learn more about each of our individual Services, please take a moment to visit our Services link which includes portfolio photos for each Service.
Pacific ‘Āina Management’s foundation has been built from the unique mix of knowledge and credentials held by the firm’s founder and member-manager, Christian Renz, and the key managers in the company which includes extensive field experience working with land development and landscape development, the formal landscape and horticultural education, and over 10 years of experience in the industry of resort-quality landscaping. Christian is a certified exterior landscape manager (LIC-M) which is a unique designation held by only a handful of individuals in the State of Hawai’i and we constantly strive to provide continuing education to our staff so we can provide current sustainable and horticulturally sound services.
Christian is currently the President of the Hawai’i Island Landscape Association (HILA) and board member of the Landscape Industry Counsel of Hawai’i.
On behalf of Pacific ‘Āina Management and our staff- we look forward to the opportunity to provide you with our quality services. Our team can assist you in making your dream project become real- turning your vision and thru proper project management and execution- make it a living reality. We thrive off your satisfaction for the project we plan and create for you! Please don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about how we can help bring your project to life at 808-437-7500. Mahalo nui loa!